Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Also Delayed

I am sitting at the airport right now reading blogs and passing time because we missed our flight back home.  The first blog I pulled up was Nie Nie's Delayed.  I should not wish ANYONE to have to sit in the airport all day, but it is nice to know on this Pioneer Day I am not alone sitting in an airport.

We left for the Airport that is supposed to be 30 minutes away at 6:15am.  Somehow through a series of   unfortunate events (pretty much everything possible going wrong) we arrived at the Dallas Airport with only 45 minutes until our flight and were told there was no way we could get on the flight since we had to check in our suitcase.
























Tears.  Lots of tears.  I should not have bothered putting on mascara and and maybe we would have made our flight, because I for sure don't have it on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment