Tuesday, December 25, 2012


Rush, rush, rush, rush.  Then in a snap the day is over.  We had a Merry Christmas.  Even though I didn't get to everything (one of my Visiting Teaching Gifts, a few neighbors that I didn't get to, I never got  a chance to talk to family far away today...)  Overall, it went great.  I kind of consider the week following Christmas, "Christmas Week" so it is not over yet, right?  

I am really thinking on how we can bring Christ a little more into our Christmas Celebrations.  I guess I have a eleven months to come up with something.  

Tomorrow I am off to the slopes with the four boys.  The girls are staying home with Dad.  He has to finish up a work project.  :(  He might be lucky because it is supposed to be freezing with lots of snow. Yikes.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment