Friday, March 9, 2012

One more Birthday wish....


Good things come in three!  One more Birthday shout out to NANA! We hope you have a terrific day!  I know how you love when I post pictures of you, but I can't resist showing a few fun times we have had with you this past year. 

I just love these pictures of the kids with Uncle Cade in your backyard.  Your house is always the gathering spot where everyone wants to be!


You even let the dogs come to play!


Our (almost) annual trip to Lodi Lake! I wish I had photos of you with Grandma the year before in the boat!  That was hilarious!  This year we were smart and stuck to the shore while the boys went out.


I caught this moment through the glass at Bear Lake in the Fall.  It looks like Annie is trying to talk you into something.  (Which usually is not too hard!)


We had so much fun with you.  The kids sure miss you!


Okay, I won't post anymore pictures of you from this past year.  However, I could not resist throwing in a few favorites from years past...

Nana and Ryan in Hawaii....don't you love that look!



A legendary moment with Nana in Hawaii...on the road to Hana Michael got a little bored.  Noooo problem, Nana let him entertain himself with her tube of lipstick!  She was oblivious.  (PS Never take four little boys on the Road to Hana)


 Disneyland with Nana! (Sad, I can't believe how little the boys were, they seemed so old at the time.)

Michael is forever begging Nana to take him fishing at Lodi Lake.  She is so good about it!


Nana is truly the life of the party!  Another favorite picture of mine.  

We miss you sooooo much!  Can't wait to celebrate in a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment