Friday, May 11, 2012

Olive Denise

Congratulations to my brother Michael and his wife Carly....

they just welcomed a sweet new baby girl into their home, 

Olive Denise
7 lbs 14.5 oz


I wish I knew how to steal pictures off their blog.  They all look so cute.  This one is of Avery, the oldest, holding her.  So sweet.  I sound like a crazy person but I was feeling almost a little jealous (but that is not the right word, because that is  something bad, it was a good feeling) of them.  I guess I just wish I was there so I could smell and hold her.  Something about little souls straight from Heaven.  There is nothing else like it. I am lucky I got to experience it six times. 

Isn't Avery the cutest too?  We are all sending Best wishes to them in California, may you get lots of sleep and may nursing be a breeze.  

We love you!  

PS Annie still can't figure out why Aunt Melissa hit the jackpot and got TWO babies at one time.  She talks about it all the time and seeing this picture she brought it up again.  "She is so happy she had a baby and next time she will have two babies."  She thinks everyone is just crossing their fingers waiting for their twins.  Silly girl.  


No comments:

Post a Comment